| January 20, 2011

Delicious little mini cupcakes from Two Little Red Hens Bakery in NYC.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

Category: Photo of the Day, Travel & Culture, US & Canada

We all have a friend in our lives who is smart, witty, intelligent: you give her cold pasta and chicken and she will whip out a gourmet meal in 15 minutes, she makes chicken soup from scratch for her sick neighborhood even though she is nursing a cold herself… you know that friend who will always be there to drive common sense into you, but doesn’t realize that she is as perfect as they come as a mother, wife and friend. That is our Patty….

Sites That Link to this Post

1. Dayana Mcvicker | December 7, 2011
  1. Oh! Woe is me…Two Little Red Hens… why aren’t you in Tampa too? I am not able to flip open the little brown box to feast upon your delights! Mouth watering bliss… helps all the aches and pains of this world disappear for a few brief but delightful seconds! Then all we have to contend with … is the lingering aftertaste! I LOVE ZOMPPA!!! To pieces!

2. It is very upsetting that this is in NYC and I am in England. I’m very jealous.

3. Belinda says:

My only regret: only eating two. I mean, it was a gift, so it would have been kinda mean to eat my own gift…but now that I think about it…who cares. =)

4. Peggy says:

Those cupcakes look so adorable! Wish I was closer to that bakery!

5. Kat says:

I think I could just munch on that whole box right now!

6. Yummm… you’re making me hungry!

7. kristy says:

Gosh, what a seducing post! How I wish I can a few of these. LOl!
    Cheers, Kristy

8. Hazeleva says:

I’ll put that on my must visit list for the next time that I’m in NY.

oh those are way too cute to resist!

10. Nicole says:

Can I have some??? These look amazing. Your blog is just awesome! Bookmarked!

11. I can finish all those lip smacking cup cakes before you know it.

12. They look scrumptious. What were the flavors? I see red velvet, chocolate and what else? I love miniature sweets… something to feel less guilty after eating them 🙂

13. Those look so pretty!

14. Who can pass up a cupcake. Just the thought brings me back to being a kid again! Have a wonderful Sunday!

Kristi

15. Amy says:

What beautiful little cupcakes, and a wonderful photo! It makes me happy :)!

16. Wow. The cupcakes are really delicious can’t take my eyes out of it. There are so tempting.