Apple Cereal Bar: Frank Food

| June 6, 2012

Frank food is a series that wants your opinion about what is FRANK food and what is FRANKENSTEIN food. Please share your opinion!

You walk into the store and have to buy one. Which one is MORE FRANK to you?

Tags: , , , , , , ,

Category: Frank Food, Health & Nutrition

With a flair for spontaneity, pizzazz, creative excellence and her own unique sense of aesthetic grace and perspective, we have our very dear friend, Belinda (or B, to some of us). Although an incredibly accomplished professional and career woman, B’s down-to-earth approach and demeanor transcends all scenarios, communities and people. She manifests, in her day-to-day, the essence of the word “Zomppa” as demonstrated by her extraordinary commitment to creating sustainable and positive change for us and future generations to come. She’s asked for a dog every year since she was five. Check out Belinda’s work on global education research and coaching: www.hummingbirdrcc.com or more about her portfolio www.belindachiu.com.

1. Deanna S says:

They are both junk from what I can see. There is no place to check so you get this email. Don’t eat food your Grandmother wouldn’t recognize! is a good suggestion to follow and it came from my primary MD.
    Dee

2. Gera says:

Apparently the first (A) is less “Frankenstein”, but I’d need to read carefully the food labels with those ingredients to see if they are real food 🙂

Cheers,

Gera

3. Erica says:

I won’t buy A or B….!I Don’t eat or feed my kids this kind of foods!

4. Beth says:

Most of the time I’m pretty good about not buying processed snack food – but I must admit that I’ll buy a box of granola bars on occasion. It’s handy to take pre-packaged foods when I travel, and granola bars pack easily. Guess I’m not perfect!

5. B is scary… I feel weird those ingredients are the main ingredients! We need to be a smart consumer!

6. Angie says:

I would go for A here.

7. Juliana says:

Can pick none of the above?
    Hope you have a great week ahead Belinda 🙂

8. Cakewhiz says:

I would prefer making my own granolas but i know there are times when i do buy granolas … Among these two, i would go for A. It seems slightly better than B based on ingredients…

9. Cakewhiz says:

I would prefer making my own granolas but i know there are times when i do buy granolas … Among these two, i would go for A. It seems slightly better than B based on ingredients.

10. Kristen says:

It’s rare that I buy those kind of bars. Now it might be even rarer(?). I would rather serve a slice of homemade pie than one of those.