Like we said, Zompping for Food & Planet curriculum is free of charge. No tricks. Our vision is a world of happy, healthy, compassionate eaters so we need your help to use it and share it.
To download a free copy of the curriculum, please register as a Zomppa member. Your free membership offers many benefits and few costs:
- A few minutes to register
- Free copy of the curriculum which has been tested and piloted – and in demand
- Educator’s guide to program implementation
- Educator’s guide on Common Core Standards
- Teaching tips
- Educators best practice forum
By joining, you will be agreeing to:
- Use the curriculum in whatever way is relevant to you
- Submit a photo/story/blog piece about how the implementation went in the Member Forum
- Complete a short post-program outcomes response
- Adhere to Creative Commons license (Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International – not to distribute or copy the curriculum to anyone else but students for workshop and educational purposes only)
- The user agreement
We invite you to join in on the conversation!
once you have registered and logged in, click here to go to the Member Site for instructions on how to download
Please feel free to contact us at anytime with questions about the curriculum or how to use it.
Zompping for Food & Planet by Zomppa is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at www.zomppa.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.zomppa.com.